CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Project: 52

It has been so long since I logged into blogger that I had to reset my password. Yes, it has been THAT LONG!

A New Year brings new opportunities and I just had to jump at this one: a "Project 52": a photo per week all year long. I knew it would be a rough start as I had surgery on Dec. 30th. Recovering from surgery and taking quality photos don't usually come hand-in-hand. I had a vision, so Mark helped me to roll with it. It didn't come up with exactly what I was hoping, but sometimes you just gotta go with what you got (particularly when you are in pain and not quite at the pinnacle of mobility and energy).

The first week's prompt word is "resolution". Mark and I are more "goal" than "resolution" type people. "Resolution" sounds so, well, resolute. "Goal" to me is something to work toward, something to strive for and for me, that's motivation, that's inspiration. That said, a new year's goal is to focus more on these little lives and less on all that my iPhone represents: social media, email, texts, scheduling... My goal is to spend quality moments with my little ones each day embracing their world while putting aside the ever-beconing call of the digital world.



The "Project 52" is with My Four Hens Photography
and can be seen on Flickr at here

0 comments: