CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Life

This week's prompt word for the Project 52 is "life". My vision was to get all 3 kids (and their dad if possible) just "doing life". Unfortunately during the days when the light was favorable (man, it was cloudy this week!) either one of the kids was at school or napping. Finally, I gave up and figured, "I'll just have to work with what I got." which was these images:


Then, as the week was coming to a close, the kids were playing with a leftover Christmas gift box, making it into a slide. While her big brother and sister started making treasures out of the packing material, Miriam decided to get in on the action giggling at her failed attempts to crawl up the "slide". Finally, she sat still. I love her expression, like "Mom, thank you for your undivided attention amidst this chaos." This is real life: 1/2 dressed, stuff everywhere, creativity flying, and this sweet little dumpling right in the middle, while mommy's attempting to capture beauty and joy in the moment (and at the same time maintaining sanity - harder than it looks! ;)


Although nuts at times, I embrace the LIFE, the blessing from the Lord and believe He has placed me just at this time and this place to serve Him and love these gifts as He has called. I also believe He equips me and am overwhelmed at His grace for my failures. Praise Jesus for His abounding mercy and His amazing plan for life, abundant life, eternal life...

0 comments: