CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Snippets of Spring

With the advent of springtime the Willson crew has been spending more time outside (and obviously less time in front of the computer). We all feel invigorated by the warmer weather and sunshine. Although, Tobias doesn’t seem to understand that it’s not the best idea to play in the backyard in the inch of rain or swing in the windy chilly air. He runs around in his diaper begging, “Outside. Play outside. Swing. Up high.” I was vacuuming upstairs last Saturday morning and I assumed my children were playing quietly in Lydia’s bedroom where I had left them moments before. As I was emptying the canister I heard a muffled, “mommy!” cry. I searched the bedrooms, checked the basement steps, and then, I saw the source of the plee… Tobias Alexander standing on the bench of the deck splashing in the rain water that had collected on top of a plastic toy bin slightly distressed that his clothes were soaked. Yes, he has discovered the lever-handled door, the key to his favorite place to be… (Needless to say, we deadbolt it every time now ;)

Some of these days have kept us in our PJs finding fun inside…
Reading on mommy and daddy’s bed…

Dressing up…



Eating lollipops…



Putting stickers all over Papa’s face…


Photo shoot with the cousins…



(and vegging in front of Veggie Tales after nap)


Others have let us enjoy God’s great outdoors…
Walk with Grammy, Grandpapa, and Aunt M…


Playground with friends…


Visit to Nana’s alpaca farm…





Both kids have been snotty, salivay messes out of every oriface on their head. I think it’s a combo of a spring cold, allergies, and teething (for Toby – he cut 2 this past week – 2 to go!). Nothing bad enough to really keep them “down” but annoying enough to make them uncomfortable, whiny and miserable at times. Lovely.

We also celebrated my dear niece’s 1st Birthday!
Her absolutely amazing cake!

Look at this cutie…


We love you, Rachey girl. Happy 1st Birthday! :)

Even proof that I do, in fact, exist…

With my true love...

And now we wait with anticipation the celebration of our Lord's saving grace as He conquered death and rose again for us! We pray this reality will overcome our hearts and that our children will begin to grasp the depth of Jesus' love for us.

0 comments: