CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Giggles and Bits

Here's a silly video of Lydia getting Tobias to giggle.



Here are some sweet bits about Lydia's life:

February 13, 2009
Lydia’s Prayer
“We thank you that mommy and daddy feel better…
And that church is going all through the town…
And that we go to the water fountain at the roller rink…
And that we go round and round…”
[To mommy: “Close your eyes just like I said." To herself: "Oh, golly. She is not closing her eyes.”]

February 23, 2009
Lydia has been into telling stories lately. They are basically a huge, run-on sentence sounding something like this. “Blooper goes to school AND THEN she goes to the doctors AND THEN he looks in her ears AND THEN he looks in her mouth AND THEN she goes for a nap…”

March 3, 2009
She often says, "I love my family." "I want to pray for my family."

The last words I hear as I exit Lydia's room at night, "I love Jesus." My response: "Jesus loves you too, Goodnight, sweetheart."

1 comments:

The Dortenzos said...

That giggle is awesome!!!!!!