CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Stats

I'm not sure how many people really care about this stuff, but I'm sharing it anyway...

Tobias had his 1 year "well-baby checkup" today and weighed in at 20 3/4 lb. (10-25th %ile) and 30 1/2" (50-75th %ile). He's certainly getting to be an armful, that's for sure. He also (with the help of his sister) succeeded in taking all of the books and puzzles off of the bookshelf this morning. I should have known that something was up when I thought, "My, they are playing so quietly and nicely together."
What a look of satisfaction and success on his face (by the way, he has a page of a book that he tore apart in his hand. :)

He also climbed onto the fireplace and into his train table. Whew! Keeping me on my toes! So thankful he has a good bill of health!

0 comments: