CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Change...

Originally I started this blog to keep family and friends updating on the daily (or more accurately, monthly) happenings of little Lydie Lew. Well, Lydia is going to have to share the spotlight…she’s on her way to being a big sister. We have named our little one in utero, “Cosmo” for no specific reason other than my dad thinks it’s funny. :) Below are two 4D photos and a "profile" from the 20-week ultrasound. My due date hovers between August 5 and 7, but likely I will be having a scheduled C-section on July 29. My doctor gave us a 50-50% chance that this baby will also have IUGR (or “small for gestational age”) in which case they like to get the baby out a little earlier so they can ensure he or she is getting adequate nutrition. If you haven’t noticed, we are not finding out the sex of the baby (primarily due to daddy’s insistence). Once again, a surprise upon delivery! After the ultrasound both Mark and I had a “girl” feeling. Sitting at the dinner table that evening he remarked, “I just felt it in my gut, I’m going to be paying for 2 weddings!” ;) We couldn’t feel more blessed to be chosen to be parents again.



0 comments: