CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Life with Lydie

Here are a couple photos from the past few weeks...

Owen and Lydie investigate their friend Maeve in the stroller at playgroup.




Bundled up Lydie in her cousin's snowsuit (gotta love hand-me-downs!) and took a beautiful hike in Micheaux State Forest the first weekend in November.

Aunt Leslie and Uncle John


Mommy and Daddy are so happy not to be carrying a 20 lb. baby on their backs! Ahhh...


The view...


Poor Lydia had a cold. The running nose just doesn't end - what our doctor calls the "green 11s". Playing in the kitchen in her jammies. What a life!


So when we "babyproofed" the kitchen daddy said, "Should we put locks on the cereal cabinet?" I replied, "Nah". Ok,
so now I'm eating my words. Lydia is slightly obsessed with taking the
boxes out, removing the bags and this time dumping the entire bag on
the floor. This photo is almost to say, "Here,Mummeee, have some, I've got plenty!"


Lydie was snacking in her high chair before "school" on Wednesday. I just couldn't get over how the light was striking her face.

0 comments: